Laregia Index du Forum
Laregia
Bienvenue dans notre Cité

Laregia Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Around The World In SeventyTwo Days Nellie Bly ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Laregia Index du Forum -> Couloir de Laregia -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gessas

Masculin
Point(s): 93
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 00:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Around The World In SeventyTwo Days Nellie Bly Répondre en citant

Around the World in Seventy-Two Days
by Nellie Bly
rating: 4.0 (5 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Around the World in Seventy-Two Days
->>>ONLINE BOOK Around the World in Seventy-Two Days

Larnaca Press makes the world’s greatest literature available at the touch of a button for less than a dollar, and every book has a linked table of contents to make reading easier. 

Nellie Bly was an American journalist known as one of the leading pioneers in her field. In 1889 Bly started a trip around the world that would last just 72 days which was the record at the time. Bly wrote a detailed summary of her experiences on the trip.

Details:
price: $0.99
bound: 154 pages
publisher: Larnaca Press (October 7, 2015)
lang: English
asin: B016APMSLM
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 656 KB

Around the World in Seventy-Two Days Nellie Bly
Around the World in Seventy-Two Days book download Around the World in Seventy-Two Days book for ibooks

Her voice is caustic and confident, lilting effortlessly between the gush and private wonder of a schoolgirl’s diary and the rigor of the most celebrated political reporters of her timeTheir voices were not unpleasant, and the air had a monotonous rhythm that was very fascinatingIt was all very well some years ago to say, "Go West, young man;" but I would say, "Girls, go East!" There are bachelors enough and to spare! And a most happy time do these bachelors have in the EastHe holds out and out, for it means life, but at last he takes the water that is always within his reachThe women wanted to examine my one dress in which I had traveled around, the cloak and cap I had worn, were anxious to know what was in the bag, and all about the monkeyOur steps lagged as we descended the winding stair againBut in 1885 and NO internet her reporting was ground-breaking for her timeline

When the stormy season comes the sea dashes full forty feet above this promenade, which must be cleansed of a green slime, after the storms are over, before it can be traveled with safetyThe ship, although much smaller than the Victoria, was very much better in every wayEven if no laundry work was done on the ships, there are at all of the ports where they stop plenty of experts waiting to show what Orientals can do in the washing lineBissell, General Passenger Agent of the Atlantic and Pacific system, asked meI went one night to a Parsee theatreI said if you did come I supposed you would expect to sit at my table, but I would arrange so you should be placed elsewhere." The idea pleased me, and while thinking it over it struck me that in their calculations they had not called into account the difference in the meridians and I thought what a denouement such a thing would make in a novel, so I went to work to write oneI knew there was something she wished to keep secretLight window frames, with their minute openings covered with fine rice paper instead of glass, are the doors and windows in oneI found the roads in the same state of perfection in almost all the Eastern ports at which I stopped

The commander of the ship set an example for rudenessAccompanied by a friend, I was the first to step ashoreAt Hutchinson a large crowd and the Ringgold Cornet Band greeted me, and at another place the mayor assured me that the band had been brought down, but they forgot to playIt was a new version of the old story filled with local hits arranged for the club by a military captain; the music was by the band-master of the Argyll and Sutherland HighlandersI can't believe I had never been introduced to Nellie Bly when I was younger

Many were the discussions about the erroneous impression entertained by most foreigners about Americans and AmericaAnd so laughing and jesting about what had to us no suggestion of death, we drove back to see the templesA large board occupied a prominent position on the pierShe is the favorite ship of the ODec 25, 2014 Jodi rated it really liked it Shelves: travel, womens-studies, history, bio-autobiography I really wish the editor had added illustrations and photos to this printing"I believe that's the sacred white cow." The two newspapers in Colombo are in charge of two young Englishmen who are very clever"What does the moo-moo cow say, my treasure; tell papa what the moo-moo cow says?" 48a4f088c3

A Child SpeaksGuest Book: Visitors Book For Wedding, Blank Lined Guest Book For Weddings, (8.25" x 6" Paperback)The Ebbing TideSuperhero Gabriella: A 6 x 9 Lined JournalSuperhero Jeremy: A 6 x 9 Lined JournalRoanoke's FinestHow?: He went from tragedy to triumph Daniel M LewisCrocheting & Lace & Tatting: 1-2-3 Quick Beginner’s Guide to Crocheting! & 1-2-3 Quick Beginners Guide to Lace and Tatting (Cross-Stitching, Embroidery, Knitting, Lace & Tatting,El Imperio del Glamour: Florence Lawrence, Mary Pickford, Theda Bara, Mabel Normand, Greta Garbo, Marlene Dietrich y Barbara Stanwyck (Spanish Edition)Superhero+Kyra%3A+A+6+x+9+Lined+Journal

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 00:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Laregia Index du Forum -> Couloir de Laregia -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006